miércoles, 19 de noviembre de 2014

Fauvorite Day

21 September               Europe Tour 2014

The day September 21st I woke up at 7am and we went to have breakfast, this day we went to Venice to tour all the islands in a boat with all the teachers and students. In this place I could see a man that created many types of glasses, all the delegation was surprised because the man was very good to make glass. Then in the souvenir shop, I could see all the types of glass and I buy one of my mother and father. The teachers talked to the students and tell us that we had free time. After we had free time, we went to eat pizza in Venice because they are so delicious. In Venice I worked with my group Alfonso Del Campo, Francisco Maggini and Joaquin Young in the history project that the teacher Marcela Wilson gave us in Chile. At 7pm we went to Stra, in that place was the hotel. The delegation was very happy for the visit to all the islands of Venice. In the night we ate in the hotel, then we went to the room with all of my friends and then we went out to visit the town of Stra. In the morning 22 of September we went to Rome in the buses, Rome is a beautiful place, we arrived in Rome at 9pm, the trip lasted 14 hours. In the night we went to the dinner and then at 23:30 we went to sleep because the next day we went to the colosseum.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario